Allerton Park Maps and Air Photos
Allerton Park was deeded to the University of Illinois by Robert Allerton in 1946. The property includes woodlands, prairies, and a meadow; a mansion with a variety of formal gardens; and an Illinois 4-H camp. The property very much reflects Allerton’s passions for art and landscape as art. This collection contains maps and air photos of or centered on Allerton Park. Some maps about the planned, but never constructed Oakley Reservoir, are also included.