|Title||Prospectus of a new edition of Shakspeare's plays : (printed from the text of the corrected edition left by the late Mr. Steevfns [i.e. Steevens], and now in the press.) With a series of elegant copperplate engravings, from original designs; by Henry Fuseli, Esq. R.A. professor of painting. And a selection of explanatory and historical notes, from the most eminent commentators; a history of the stage, a life of Shakspeare, & by Alexander Chalmers, A.M.|
- Inscripton on p. iv: 1802 Chalmers.
- No other recorded copy of this work identified at time of cataloging.
- The words printed ... press. are bracketed in title.
- At head of title: December 1, 1802.
- Manufactured by C. Baldwin.
- Printed for F. and C. Rivington, no. 62, St. Paul's Church-Yard; J. Johnson, R. Baldwin, H.L. Gardner, W.J. and J. Richardson, J. Nichols and Son, T. Payne, R. Faulder, G. and J. Robinson, W. Lowndes, G. Wilkie, J Scatcherd, T. Egerton, J. Walker, W. Clarke and Son, J. Barker and Son, D. Ogilvy and Son, Cuthell and Martin, R. Lea, P. Macqueen, J. Nunn, Lackington, Allen and Co. T. Kay, J. Deighton, J. White, Vernor and Hood, D. Walker, Longman and Rees, Cadell and Davies, Murray and Highley, T. Hurst, J. Harding, R.H. Evans, J. Mawman, Black and Parry, and J. Sharpe.
- Likely published 1802.