- Covers area east of the Mississippi River. Omits most of Florida and northern Maine. Indicates "railroads in running order."
- Includes advertisement in upper right corner for "Lloyd's Map of the Southern States of North America."
- Point of rocks 12 miles east of Harper's Ferry, Harper's Ferry, and Iron and stone viaduct.
- "Map of Escambia & Santa Rosa Cos., Fl. showing Pensacola harbor and channel, Ft. Pickens, Ft. McRae, Bragg's batteries and the position of the U.S. fleet now before the harbor."
- Lloyd's American Railroad Weekly, vol. 1, no. 53, July 20, 1861.