Images in this collection were digitized through the University of Illinois Library's participation in the Open Content Alliance and may be used freely. Attribution to the University of Illinois is appreciated. High-resolution images can be downloaded from the Internet Archive at www.archive.org. For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Title||German Building at Jackson Park|
|Description||Caption: "ackson Park--The German Building (Refectory) and the Beach." The German Building was erected for the 1893 World's Columbian Exposition and was one of the few structures to remain behind and became a permanent feature in Jackson Park after the fair concluded.|
|Repository||University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign|
|Book Title||Chicago for the tourist|
|Author of the Book||Illinois Central Railroad Company. Passenger Dept.|